Bee Linen Snack Bag.
A lovely reusable, linen snack bag. Printed in a bee pattern. Made in Cornwall by Helen Round and her team.
The bee snack bag is a great eco-conscious alternative to single use plastic.
It is made from pure linen with a food grade PUL lining waterproof lining, and is machine washable at 30 degrees too.
It’s perfect for keeping food fresh when eating on the go and saves using single use plastics like cling film and sandwich bags.
Keep the lightweight linen snack bag close at hand and ready to wrap up your favourite treats. Designed to be used over and over again.
- PUL fabric is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- PUL fabric is certified for repeated-use food storage.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Size – approx 13 x 14 cm / 5.1 x 5.5 inches
- 10% of every sale from this item will be donated to Bumblebee Conservation Trust via Work for Good. A lovely charity who help support and protect bumblebees in the UK. For more information on the charity visit Bumblebee Conservation Trust (Registered Charity No 1115634 Scottish Charity No SC042830).